Friday, March 7, 2014

My toolbox

"Each of us has a toolbox, and no two are alike. They are full of the things that make us unique: our experiences, our skills, our faith, our resources, our intelligence, our passions, our networks.

Create a list of the tools you have at your disposal: it might include your creative mind, your enthusiasm, your computer skills, or your savings. Then, use one item on your list to bless someone today, and then tell us which one you used using the #40acts hash tag."

My toolbox

  • My creative mind
  • My computer skills
  • My saving and budgeting skills
  • My organizational skills
  • My friendliness, people skills
  • My awesome hugging skills
  • My religion, faith, belief 
  • My two main tongues, French and English
  • My cooking and baking skills
  • My reading skills
  • My vocabulary
  • My pansexuality
  • My love of animals
  • ...

No comments:

Post a Comment