Thursday, March 13, 2014

52 Lists - Week 6

Week 6 - List the way in which you can love others

*link*
  • I can respond to everyone who messages me on Facebook, tumblr and this blog.
  • I can hub my friends
  • I can hug my family
  • I can give without expecting anything in return
  • I can do nice things for strangers and friends/family
  • I can buy people gifts
  • I can compliment strangers
  • I can be kind
  • I can be understanding
  • I can be respectful
  • I can give a back rub or massage
  • I can be a giver of comfort
  • I can be gentle
  • I can be authentic
  • I can lend my ear. Listen. Listen. Listen
  • I can give of myself, but never sacrifice or compromise myself.
  • I can remember that everyone I encounter was created by divine intelligence and has an important role to play in the universe. I shall treat them as such.
  • I can accept other by withholding judgement "Accept one another by withholding judgment (Rom. 14:1)"
  • I can put together Shoe Boxes with Samaritan’s Purse
  • I can help raise money to rescue girls in slavery. Sell candy or treats to raise money to rescue girls from slavery or some other human need.
  • I can volunteer my time to help feed the poor and homeless in my area
  • Buy food for a homeless person on the street, and then sit and talk with them while they eat (If they don’t mind). Hug them!
  • I can volunteer my time at the local animal shelter
  • I can 'Pray for one another’s spiritual and physical healing (James 5:16)'
  • I can 'Refuse to become resentful toward one another (1 John 3:11–12)'
  • I can 'Be hospitable to one another without complaint (1 Peter 4:9)'
Sources14 Practical Ways to Love Others Like Jesus37 Ways to Love One Another10 Ways to Love the People in Your Life

No comments:

Post a Comment