Tuesday, April 19, 2016

THE 100 QUESTIONS NO ONE EVER ASKS? Part 2

51. LAST TIME YOU GOT A PORTRAIT TAKEN BY A PHOTOGRAPHER?
Elementary school picture day.

52. DO YOU THINK MUSICALS ARE CHEESY?

Yes and I love them!

53. IS CHRISTMAS STRESSFUL?
Very stressful and depressing.


54. EVER EAT A PIEROGI?

Couldn't live without them.

55. FAVORITE TYPE OF FRUIT PIE?

Blueberry or Peach. I can never decide.

56. OCCUPATIONS YOU WANTED TO BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID?

Florist, archivist, painter, writer, archaeologist and secret agent.

57. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?

Yes.58. EVER HAVE A DEJA-VU FEELING?
Yes.59. DO YOU TAKE A VITAMIN DAILY?
I take daily vitamins when I remember them.

60. DO YOU WEAR SLIPPERS?

Sometimes. My current house is too warm for slippers.

61. DO YOU WEAR A BATH ROBE?

Almost never.62. WHAT DO YOU WEAR TO BED?
My pj's, my fiance's pj's or nothing.

63. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CONCERT?

Classical chamber music in a small house.

64. WALMART, TARGET, OR KMART?

Zellers!!! :-P
I suppose Walmart since I've never shopped at the others.

65. NIKE OR ADIDAS?

Saucony

66. CHEETOS OR FRITOS?
Cheetos.67. PEANUTS OR SUNFLOWER SEEDS?

Can I have both?

68. EVER HEAR OF THE GROUP TRES BIEN?

Can't say that I have but I just checked them out and I like what I'm hearing.

69. EVER TAKE DANCE LESSONS?

I was forced to for a semester in High School.

70. IS THERE A PROFESSION YOU PICTURE YOUR FUTURE SPOUSE DOING?

Welding.

71. CAN YOU CURL YOUR TONGUE?

"U" Yup.

72. EVER WON A SPELLING BEE?

I have never won a spelling bee but I have been in a few small ones.

73. HAVE YOU EVER CRIED BECAUSE YOU WERE SO HAPPY?

Yes I have. :'-)

74. OWN ANY RECORD ALBUMS?

I own a few oldies.

75. OWN A RECORD PLAYER?

I have taken into possession my father's old record player and stereo.

76. DO YOU REGULARLY BURN INCENSE?

When I have some available and want to relax, I do.

77. EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

Yes, I am currently in love ♥

78. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN CONCERT?

July Talk or Mother Mother

79. WHAT WAS THE LAST CONCERT YOU SAW?

A choir for Christmas.

80. HOT TEA OR COLD TEA?

All the tea.

81. TEA OR COFFEE?

TEA!

82. SUGAR COOKIES OR SNICKERDOODLES?

Sugar cookies all the way.

83. CAN YOU SWIM WELL?

Not really.

84. CAN YOU HOLD YOUR BREATH WITHOUT HOLDING YOUR NOSE?

No.

85. ARE YOU PATIENT?

When needed.

86. DJ OR BAND AT A WEDDING?

DJ for my eclectic tastes.

87. EVER WON A CONTEST?

Does a raffle count? I was 10.

88. HAVE YOU EVER HAD PLASTIC SURGERY?

No and I'm not planning on any.

89. WHICH ARE BETTER: BLACK OR GREEN OLIVES?

All olives!

90. CAN YOU KNIT OR CROCHET?

Barely.91. BEST ROOM FOR A FIREPLACE?
Living room, sun room, or basement.

92. DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED?

Yes, definitely.

93. IF MARRIED, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED?

inapplicable

94. WHO WAS YOUR HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH?

One of my best friends.

95. DO YOU CRY AND THROW A FIT UNTIL YOU GET YOUR OWN WAY?

I'd like to think I don't. Not sure. Maybe when I'm tired and hungry.

96. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

Not yet.

97. DO YOU WANT KIDS?

Someday for sure.

98. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?

Blues.

99. DO YOU MISS ANYONE RIGHT NOW?

My grandparents and far away friends.

100. WHO ARE YOU GOING TO TAG TO DO THIS NEXT?

The only other people I know on Blogger/Blogspot:
http://qwdailyexperiences.blogspot.ca/
http://atalefromdeathsrequiem.blogspot.ca/
http://www.eventhunting.blogspot.ca/
http://filleracetrainer.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment